CPD Workshops by Tom Feeney
Learn hands-on manual therapy to combine with exercise.
Who are these workshops for? Sports Therapists, Physios, Podiatrists, Chiropractors, and Osteopaths.
To book- firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you work for a professional sports team or a large corporation? I can train your health professionals to use their hands more effectively, and better incorporate functional anatomy into rehabilitation. I am currently training the medical staffs of multiple professional football clubs, so get in touch to join the crowd.
Workshop fees: 3 to 3.5 hours £50, full day £100 (students half price)
Wed 16th 915 to 1215 neck and shoulder £50
Wed 9th 915 to 1215 hip and lumbar £50
Fri 14th 130 to 430 shoulder £50 at Model Health Gym Benfield
Wed 19th 930 to 1230 neck and shoulder £50
Wed 26th 930 to 1230 elbow and knee £50
Tues 13th 9 to Noon lower body £50 full
Wed 28th 9 to Noon hip and lumbar £50
Mon 9th 12:30 to 3 upper body
Wed AM 25th 915 to 1215 upper body
Tues AM 12th 930 to 1230 Plantar Fasciopathy
Wed AM 27th 930 to 1230 General techniques
Tom Feeney Biography:
BSc Biology Bloomsburg University, and Doctor of Chiropractic Palmer College of Chiropractic 1997.
I’ve had about a dozen articles published by leading magazines and newspapers. (see links below).
I treat the public from my own clinic and I treat:
- Premier League Footballers
- WWE Wrestlers
- National Hockey League
- Canadian Football League
- Olympic Gold Medalists
- The plantar fasciitis seminar was rewarding, as it’s really hands on. I appreciated that it’s research based and practice based as well. Anne Carbonnel DC, Heaton
- I learned loads ,and I’m excited to use my new skills Rich Knight Soft Tissue Therapist Cambridgeshire
- Tom is a patient teacher who really knows the research behind therapy and sports injuries. You can implement his stuff immediately. Russell Purchon DC Hexham Family Chiropractic
- Excellent course thank you Tom for coming out to down to teach at our clinic. Kate Bye Physiotherapist North Yorks Physiotherapy
- As a lecturer myself, I appreciate the attention to detail that Tom expects from his students Karl Christie Sports Therapist and Personal Trainer Course Lecturer
- If you want to bring myofascial work into your practice to enhance your clinical outcomes you need to give Dr Tom Feeney a call. Great hands on workshop with a clinician of exceptional talent. Peter Ellison Fulwell Chiropractic Sunderland
- The knee and hip workshop was brilliant! Great techniques that I can use immediately in clinic, Tom is a very knowledgeable and generous tutor. If only all our CPD was as engaging as this. Jane Cooper Alnwick Chiropractor
Articles that I have written or contributed to:
Stronger Golf Elbow Pain
Dynamic Chiropractic Hamstrings- The Power of Eccentric Exercise
STACK New Age of Golf Training is Creating Stronger and More Athletic Golfers
Athletics Weekly Performance Therapy for Greg Rutherford
FIT Institute Research based hamstring therapies
TPI What Performance Therapy Looks Like For Top Golfers
Telegraph The ART of Active Release Techniques for Injuries
Two recent studies 1 2 found a weak gluteus medius was linked to lower back pain! This study found – Myofascial Release soft tissue therapy of..
Plantar Fasciopathy (PF) can be a difficult condition to treat. It is important to improve practice by using the current evidenced based therapies and exercises.