The clinic is closed until Feb 19th. Appointments for when we re-open can be booked while we are closed on 01912519892.
Why choose Whitley Bay Chiropractic?
- Same day appointments
- Read our feature in the The Telegraph.
- We offer a £260 / year care package.
- What we do! Myofascial Release, Chiropractic, and exercise combined in one visit.
- Newcastle upon Tyne Chiropractor since 2002
- We treat trapped nerves, plantar fasciitis, frozen shoulder, sciatica, and Achilles tendonitis.
- Free parking / Monkseaton Metro Station 0.3 mile away.
- Read our reviews from Facebook.
- Open Saturdays and evenings.
- Premier League footballers come to WBC for Active Release Techniques every week.
A series of movements or exercises which evaluate joint and muscle function over the entire body. Movement flaws and weaknesses are revealed which must be addressed to not only eliminate a patient’s pain, but also prevent its return. If you want to take an active part in getting healthy, screening is for you.
After screening, patients are given specific exercises to address their movement flaws. We recommend core exercises, upper body stability exercises for posture problems, and lower body balance exercises. Research has recently shown core exercises to be more effective than conventional exercises for lower back pain.
To perform any sport to your fullest potential you must train hard, and to train hard you must stay healthy. The key to performance care is detecting asymmetries of the musculoskeletal system, we combine bespoke exercise, hands-on soft tissue therapy, and Chiropractic,