Why choose Whitley Bay Chiropractic?
- Soft Tissue Therapy focus since 1997
- £250 / year care package
- open Saturdays and evenings
- over 8000 patients treated
- for those travelling a great distance to visit us, ask about booking a double session with a discount
- free parking / Monkseaton Metro Station 0.3 mile away
- we teach the UK’s top Physios and Chiros how to treat plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, and Achilles tendonitis
Articles we featured in:
- Evidence based therapy- How to fix tight hamstrings – FIT Institute
- What is ART and how is it different from sports massage? – 220 Triathlon Magazine
- Performance Therapy- Greg Rutherford overcoming 17 hamstring injuries – Athletics Weekly
- ART therapy can release tight muscles to transform performance – Vigour Magazine
- The ART of Active Release Techniques for Injuries – The Telegraph
- Hamstrings: The Power of Eccentric Exercise – Dynamic Chiropractic
- Performance Therapy for Golfers – STACK Magazine Titleist Performance Institute
- ART for CrossFitters – Progenex
A series of movements or exercises which evaluate joint and muscle function over the entire body. Movement flaws and weaknesses are revealed which must be addressed to not only eliminate a patient’s pain, but also prevent its return. If you want to take an active part in getting healthy, screening is for you.
After screening, patients are given specific exercises to address their movement flaws. We recommend core exercises, upper body stability exercises for posture problems, and lower body balance exercises. Research has recently shown core exercises to be more effective than conventional exercises for lower back pain.
To perform any sport to your fullest potential you must train hard, and to train hard you must stay healthy. The key to performance care is detecting asymmetries of the musculoskeletal system, we combine bespoke exercise, hands-on soft tissue therapy, and Chiropractic,