Book a massage, we have two great massage therapist in Natalie Wiley and Angela Grainger.
Sports, Thai, Swedish, Remedial, Baby, Pregnancy and Hot Stone Massage – Aromatherapy – Reflexology – Neal’s Yard Organic Signature Body Treatment
Why choose Whitley Bay Chiropractic?
- Read our feature in the The Telegraph.
- We offer a £250 / year care package.
- What we do! Myofascial Release, Chiropractic, Active Release Techniques (ART) Soft Tissue Therapy, and exercise combined in one visit.
- Newcastle upon Tyne Chiropractor since 2002
- We treat trapped nerves, plantar fasciitis, frozen shoulder, sciatica, and Achilles tendonitis.
- Free parking / Monkseaton Metro Station 0.3 mile away.
- Read our reviews from Facebook.
- Open Saturdays and evenings.
- We treat footballers and train the physios of many football clubs.
A series of movements or exercises which evaluate joint and muscle function over the entire body. Movement flaws and weaknesses are revealed which must be addressed to not only eliminate a patient’s pain, but also prevent its return. If you want to take an active part in getting healthy, screening is for you.
After screening, patients are given specific exercises to address their movement flaws. We recommend core exercises, upper body stability exercises for posture problems, and lower body balance exercises. Research has recently shown core exercises to be more effective than conventional exercises for lower back pain.
To perform any sport to your fullest potential you must train hard, and to train hard you must stay healthy. The key to performance care is detecting asymmetries of the musculoskeletal system, we combine bespoke exercise, hands-on soft tissue therapy, and Chiropractic,