We are excited to announce that massage therapist Angela Grainger is now working at WBChiro. Angela has over 20 years experience in:
Aromatherapy – Remedial Massage – Reflexology – Hot Stone Massage
call 0191 2519892 to book in.
Why choose Whitley Bay Chiropractic?
- We offer a £250 / year care package.
- Premier League Football Clubs hire us to teach their staffs how to do manual therapy.
- What makes us unique? Chiropractic, Soft Tissue Therapy, and exercise combined in one visit.
- We treat trapped nerves, plantar fasciitis, frozen shoulder, sciatica, and Achilles tendonitis.
- Free parking / Monkseaton Metro Station 0.3 mile away.
- Read our reviews from Facebook.
- We do double sessions for those travelling far to visit us.
- Open Saturdays and evenings.
A series of movements or exercises which evaluate joint and muscle function over the entire body. Movement flaws and weaknesses are revealed which must be addressed to not only eliminate a patient’s pain, but also prevent its return. If you want to take an active part in getting healthy, screening is for you.
After screening, patients are given specific exercises to address their movement flaws. We recommend core exercises, upper body stability exercises for posture problems, and lower body balance exercises. Research has recently shown core exercises to be more effective than conventional exercises for lower back pain.
To perform any sport to your fullest potential you must train hard, and to train hard you must stay healthy. The key to performance care is detecting asymmetries of the musculoskeletal system, we combine bespoke exercise, hands-on soft tissue therapy, and Chiropractic,